Welcome to the Seneca County Treasurer’s web site. As Treasurer, I and my staff, are honored to serve the residents of Seneca County.
This site will provide residents with valuable information regarding the Seneca County Treasurer’s Office, as well as, programs available to the residents and taxpayers of the county.
As Seneca County Treasurer, I am committed to providing quality customer service and making continuing improvements to the Seneca County Treasurer's Office for the benefit of the residents of Seneca County.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Seneca County Treasurer:
- To collect real estate property taxes.
- To collect personal property taxes (taxes levied on a business' equipment
- To collect manufactured home taxes.
- To invest the county's cash on hand.
- To advance tax revenue to taxing municipalities such as cities, school districts,
- To arrange prepayment plans and delinquent payment plans for taxpayers as determined by Ohio law.
Thank you for visiting the Seneca County Treasurer's web site. Our office is continually
trying to imporve this site and your comment and suggestions are always welcomed
and appreciated. The Seneca County Treasurer's office can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 419-447-1584.